An 9-unit apartment building located at 1734 6th Street NW.
- It's a brand new building. Built in 2014.
- Every bedroom has its own bathroom. Never again will you have you argue over whose turn it is to clean it.
- Modern design, space efficient units, minimalist features.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and large basin sink.
- Large walk-in showers. No grimy tub.
- A space-saving, stackable washer and dryer in every unit.
- There are windows everywhere. We're talking about a lot of light.
- Roof deck where you'll spend your summer.
- A small community. You (should) know your neighbors. There's only 33 of you.
- Three off-street parking spaces behind the building available for rent.
- Amazing location in Shaw. Great restaurants, bars with people you want to talk to, some of the best music venues in the city. And the building's a block from the Shaw Metro station.
All 3-bedroom units are located on the terrace level. All have large, private patios.
- Unit 1 - 972 SQFT
- Unit 2 - 965 SQFT
- Unit 3 - 972 SQFT
You have an extra large common area. Some units have windows from floor to ceiling, others have balconies.
- Unit 4 - 1400 SQFT
- Unit 5 - 1406 SQFT
- Unit 6 - 1413 SQFT
- Unit 7 - 1413 SQFT
Unit 8 - 1413 SQFT
- Unit 9 - 1413 SQFT